The Witcher 3 Strategy： Magic Lamp (Secondary Quest) – Velen
Start at main quest 『Wandering in the Dark』 choosing to help Keira to find Magic Lamp.
1. Follow Keira.
Follow Keira till dead end room.
※Be careful the quest will be failed if you go opposite side and get out side.
→Go to phase 2.
2. Search the room using your Witcher Senses.
・ Let’s try to solve it.・・・go to phase 3.
・ Repeat the inscription.・・・jus conversation.
3. Light the braziers in the correct order.
↓Interpretation of Four riddle.
・First one・・・The First to light his fire dared not to the end.
・Second one・・・The Second, by the First, played a woeful lament.
・Third one・・・The Third kept close to his faithful beast.
・Fourth one・・・The Fourth marched not beside the First, yet like the Second, played a tune.
※If you light in the wrong order, wraith appears and attack you.
→Go to phase 4.
4. Look for the lamp in the mage’s laboratory using your Witcher Senses.
→Go to next phase.
5. Find an exit leading ti the surface.
→Go to west side aisle before leaving the cave. You can find place of power and a few treasure chests.
→You’ll encounter golem.
1) Fast attack is almost no damage to the golem. Use strong attack to damage it.
2) Aard spell is very effective to stale the golem. Once you stale the golem by Aard spell, attack by strong attack just one and then dodge behind to avoid golem’s counter attack.
3) When the golem start rush into Geralt, dodge behind or side way.
↓Get the treasure box which you can find behind the breakable wall.
→Secondary quest 『An Invitation from Keira Metz』 will automatically start at out side of the cave.
To “Main Quests” section